Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Sun in the summer

It completely throws me off. I don't think i'll ever adjust to the added hours of daylight we get in summer time. It's 7pm right now and it looks like it's around 4.
It really messes up my daily schedule.. that sense of having more of the day left is completely shot once you glance at the time. In half an hour i'd have to go out and get some groceries to make some dinner and then eat it while the sun is still shining. I don't like eating dinner before the sun sets, it leaves me with an empty feeling in my stomach.

And when it does get dark at around 10.30, I find myself feeling hungry all over again even though i just had a monster meal.

Summer has got to be the best season to start up a food retail business.

Screw cooking, i'll just order some pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home