Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Beep, Beep, Beep.

2:43am.

Should really wake up and do something tommorow. Something productive. Something that would make me feel better about my week. So far it hasn't been progressing too well, it's just been day after day of doing nothing. This blog has added to my list of possible things to do, but then again there's only so much i can post up. The weather was killer today, not a single trace of cloud. Quite warm too, would've been a perfect day to go golfing. Hmmm.. that's right, i was supposed to do that today. I wonder what distracted me from that plan.

My (very disused) burglar alarm recently got reset as i was playing around with some circuit breakers. It went off for a solid 45 minutes (during which i lost all sense of hearing in both ears), but then it quit and just remained armed.. now all it does is beep whenever the front door is opened. It was kind of nice at first, like an electronic welcome of sorts. Beep, Beep Beep. I felt loved by the apartment.
Now it's purely annoying. Every single time i open the door it startles me.

I don't understand the purpose of it being armed, but not going off at all. Being the lazy person that i am, the harmless periodic beeping doesn't warrant the hassle of fixing the problem. It'll just stay that way until i move out, i guess.

Beep, Beep, Beep. I swear i'm gonna break that thing someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home