Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Adios!

Well, its officially here. Starting today I'm going to disappear off the face of the earth.

I might occasionally be spotted early in the morning or late in the evening in Dublin city center walking to or from the library.. but not anywhere else besides that.

I'm going to withdraw into an artifical shell made of books, notes and cue cards.. and I won't be back until the toughest five weeks of my life (so far) are over.

I hope that my next post here is a happy, celebratory one.

Take care, everyone.

3 Comments:

At 3:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck Mo!

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger Bahraini Rants said...

hurry up and become a doctor already.. i've got a list of prescriptions i need filled..

"mo, there's a problem with my big toe, i need 1 jillion milligrams of vicodin.. cheers"

"Doc, i've built up a tolerance for the vicodin from last month, do you think we can throw in some valium into the mix. gracias amigo"

"errrrmm, mo, the problem with the valium and vicodin cockatil from last month is that i just can't seem to focus, how about a little ritalin to make sure i'm just right? thanks buddy"

"heeyyy, mo, the latest cocktail of prescription meds has just got me so edgy, i'm thinking xanax, to help get rid of this anxiety. how about it"

and that's why i need a primary care physician..

btw.. just kidding... i'd use a better excuse than my big toe to get the ball rolling..

good luck with the studying and the exams..

 
At 12:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moo Moo whatya thinkin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home