Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Late night, rough day random

The remote control for the digital box is fucked. Not only is it consuming batteries like no tommorow, but the power button is also messed. So i still have to manually get up off my derriere and walk over to the television. I thought the whole point was to eliminate this very tiring and annoying process? I should order a new one, but i know they'll charge me something crazy like 200 euros for it. Goddamn NTL.

Have to pay more money to the damn phone/internet/monopoly-on-everything company. Passed the allowed download limit, which is costing me 3c per megabyte. That's what happens when i rip off hollywood by downloading movies for free. I get ripped off by some corporation. It's a vicious cycle.

"siiiic, that's what i like to hear =)" ..

I'm in trouble. Deep trouble. Leave it up to me.. i wonder what that meant? I can't take another sint as a clay pigeon. Goddamn target practice. Very ironic that i'm saying this just as i reload my own rifle and line up the sights.

Very, very confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home