Friday, November 12, 2004

Back from Sabbatical

..and wishing that sabbatical was the name of some beautiful carribbean island. But it's not, i've actually been in some little irish town by the name of Cavan doing a rotation at their quaint little hospital. Finally back to the big city, i'm amazed by little things such as the intricate functioning of a pedestrian traffic light (they were not available in cavan, amongst many other of life's little luxuries). Overall a good experience though.

A lot has changed of late, just the general feeling of growing older, wiser and losing one too many a brain cell in the process. Its a very reflective time for me, especially with all the changes in my life (the recent inclusion of a beautiful lady being a main one) and i've been pretty sidetracked from posting anything up. I know nobody's reading this, but i still feel obliged to rant on about random things to absolutely no one at all. I also talk to walls during my spare time. Helps with the stress.

They don't argue back either. Stupid walls.

3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Blogger Chanad said...

I'm not sure if I'm any better than a wall, but I do check in every so often. Good to know you're still alive :)

Are you back in Bahrain by any chance? If so, how about joining us at the next blogger's meet up on Dec 2. Get details here. Hope you can join us!

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger BB said...

You crack me up!!

I gotta admit I love your dry British wit. You can tell when someone has got it when they make talking about a light switch funny :)

Good luck with the girl ;)

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger Abdusalaam al-Hindi said...

I don't know what you're talking about, I check in from time to time. I like your style; keep posting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home