Friday, December 01, 2006

I like big screens

..and I cannot lie.

Just hanging out, watching Hotel Rwanda on the big LCD on the wall. I suppose that makes it even that much sadder of a movie when everything is in high definition.

Nice weather in Bahrain these days, back for a quick two week vacation to see friends and family. It'll all be over soon enough and I'll be back to the cold of Dublin and the usual routine of work.

Getting kind of engrossed in the movie so I'm going to have to cut this post short, I'm afraid. November wasn't a good month for this blog, so let's hope December stokes the creative fires a bit more.

Adios, amigos.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM , Blogger Seroo said...

enjoy your vacation, take it easy on the falafel x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home