Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Up Up and Away!

Took the plunge. Dealing with the fall-out. About to secure my freedom from the evil tentacled monster. Takes 12 steps, but I hit a brick wall at 8.

Took time off to recuperate and recover my energy. Now back from paradise, rejuvenated and ready to take on the beast again. All eyes on the prize, one more trip to deliver the coup de grace to that other beast in the west. Once that's done, its just a matter of time and protocol until the next step is reached.

Its scary and new, but isn't that just what makes it all so deliciously exciting?

8 Comments:

At 2:03 PM , Blogger Sword S said...

Cthulhu stewed!

 
At 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randomly generated by code or just your own random thoughts?

 
At 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice

 
At 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you're thinking about this in the right order.

But.. who am I to say otherwise

 
At 3:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey look i found a blog

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I looked for a trandom blog, and guess what... (...)

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Randomer:P said...

This is cool. You shud check out mine. It's quite random too.

 
At 7:25 AM , Blogger Bala said...

Congratulations on your defeat of this monster… I knew that when I set this task I had chosen wisely by giving it to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home