Sunday, June 05, 2005

Menace II Society

Something interesting happened to me today. I realized that recent good results in my Obstetrics and Gynaecology exam have meant that I've actually earned a qualification. Yup, I couldn't believe it either. Me? With some sort of qualification other than a high school degree? Surely not..

Well, apparently its true. It forms one third of the long string of letters I get to add to the end of my name sometime next year. BAO.. Bachelor of Obstetrics. Alllriiiightttt.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am now officially qualified to deliver your babies. Scary thought, isn't it?

4 Comments:

At 9:54 AM , Blogger Mahmood Al-Yousif said...

OH NO! Can they not let you practice on dogs and cats for a few years before you stuff your big, thick, hairy hands near a human being?

:D

Congrats man!

 
At 12:59 PM , Blogger Mo said...

That would've been a good idea, actually. They should've thought of that before unleashing me on real human beings.

Damn babies were so slippery, I almost dropped one on its head.

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mabrook :)

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger Mo said...

Thanks everyone.

As much as learning about and participating in the miracle of life was fun, I'm actually glad that it is well and truly in my past at this point.

Passing my exam meant that (unless its an emergency) I'll never have to deal with any of it again. I'll just leave it up to all the women out there who seem to have a much better idea about what's going than I'll ever do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home